Think twice stay safe
With the easing of restrictions, we know people are eager to return to a more normal way of life and that includes enjoying all that our beautiful county has to offer.
Please continue to act responsibly.
Whilst we encourage people to enjoy new freedoms, we are asking that people remain vigilant to keep themselves and others safe.
Somerset welcome responsible visitors – we recommend you:
- Please keep taking up the offer to get vaccinated
- Please get a test if you have Covid-19 symptoms
- Please continue testing regularly
- Please self-isolate when required
- Please continue to wear your mask in crowded indoors areas
- Please continue to keep your distance to protect each other
Please continue to support our community and help keep everyone safe
Whilst restrictions have been lifted, Coronavirus is still very much in circulation. We’re encouraging residents and visitors to show your respect for Somerset and commit to keeping our county safe by posting on our social media channels with the hashtag #SomersetInItTogether
Businesses, community spaces, tourist attractions and other local organisations, you can further demonstrate your support by downloading copies of our ‘Stay safe’ posters and postcards to display around your venues.
We also have additional resources for hospitality businesses and visitors, providing guidance and advice on how to stay safe and what to do if guests experience Covid-19 symptoms.